Sunday 23 February 2014

Assemblage.

Half term has been mad. I have done all sorts and been everywhere. Well not quite but it feels like. Last week my mum and I took a 1000 mile road trip down south to go to my interviews for Uni ( TERRIFYING). Anyway on our trip we went to a number of different places, in a number of different counties, but the best had to be Cornwall. I love it so much there, it is so amazingly beautiful and the light seems so much clearer down there too...but that might just be me getting over excited!



Weirdly this photo really reminds me of the Hunger Games, being trapped in the dome in which the games are played. I find it so eerie that you can see the silhouettes of the trees outside.




My dad and I went on a day trip to a local museum of ours earlier on in the holiday called the Bowes Museum. Currently it has an exhibition on by Gavin Turk. It shows a series of colourful lights really.


The number represents the exact number of people on the planet the moment it was put up.





I thought this photo was so interesting, I don't know where the lobster on the left came from, but its quite amazing!



Hope you like.


2 comments:

  1. hope your interviews went well! beautiful photos.<3xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so too...I have to say I am super terrified!

      Delete