Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Birthday Extravaganza

So I may be wrong in thinking this but, now that I am 19 I think that I have officially exited childhood. This is actually quite sad; so far all I have ever known is my childhood, because (obviously) it is all I have ever lived! Now I am in this strange void of emptiness, which I suppose is just space which will be filled by the rest of my life. Its just strange because it is sort of like starting again, re-introducing yourself to the world, but this time it is more serious, and as each year passes I feel there will be less and less room for mistakes and discovery! A terrifying prospect. 

So with this in mind, I started my new liberated 19 year old life with a good ol' trip out on the salty sea.

We used this (fake) go pro that I got for christmas all day and I turned it into a movie, so do watch...




Hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the liebster award! I hope you can do it :)
    http://mermaidscantswim.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete